Thursday, 14 May 2015

Singapore Alexandra Hospital Garden & Butterfly Trail (May 2015)

Went to Alexandra Hospital to visit a relative the other day. Used my handphone to take the shots as I did not bring my Nikon camera since I did not have the intention of shooting anything. But as a new project is to be taken place soon, I decided to capture the Butterfly trail as it might not be kept in future.

The place is really quite rundown, few butterflies were seen and a lot of mosquitoes at the lower part of the trail.

Note: The pictures were digitally enhanced and sharpened.








way to the butterfly trail














Medicinal Garden









panorama view of the pond and shelter



panorama view of one half of the garden & butterfly trail...

...panorama view of the other half of the garden & butterfly trail

full view of the butterfly trail

Leaf imprints on the walkway

No comments:

Post a Comment