Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Singapore Sembawang park October 2013 (updated August 2014)

Sembawang MRT station

Montreal Green (NEW)

View of Montreal Green (NEW)

View of Montreal Green (NEW)




View of Montreal Green (NEW)




Sembawang CC

Sembawang Road

somewhere on the right is Andrews Ave, way to Simpang Kiri park connector (link)

view of Sembawang park

main entrance


view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

badminton court!


view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

fitness corner

view of Sembawang park

children's playground - warships (news)

the big swing

view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

the beach

view of Sembawang park

the jetty

fishing at the jetty

view of Sembawang park

Sembawang Whalves

View of Johor

view of Sembawang park

view of Sembawang park

Beaulieu House

Nearest park connector:
1) Simpang Kiri park connector
2) Canberra park connector
3) Yishun park connector

4 comments:

  1. Dear George,

    I came across your blog while doing some research and I was wondering if you could get in touch with me regarding the use of one of your images for a project I'm working on - my email id is niyati.pingali@foundationcommunications.com.

    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Thanks,

    Niyati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niyati Pingali,

      You are most welcome to use any of the photos from my blog.

      Regards,
      George

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much George, that's much appreciated!
      Before I do use them, I should have stated earlier that I would be using it for a commercial project. If you have any issues or pre-existing conditions regarding this, do feel free to get in touch with me, I will give you what information I can.

      Thank you,

      Regards,
      Niyati

      Delete
    3. Hi Niyati Pingali,

      I do not have any issues on how the photos from my blog are used. In fact, I am glad that my photos are being used for other purposes by other people.

      Regards,
      George

      Delete